Water Rhododendrons if the weather is dry - they're making their buds now for their spring flowers.
- Prune rambling roses after flowers have faded
- Hoe between vegetable rows to keep down weeds
- Plant autumn flowering Crocus - Colchicum or sometimes known as naked ladies
- Clip and shape hedges. Topiary may also be trimmed.
- Sow lettuce and winter cabbage
- Trim lavender plants once the flowers have faded
- Collect ripe seed from favourite plants
- Water Rhododendrons if the weather is dry and feed with a specialist fertiliser
- Keep ponds and bird baths topped up with water
- Lift and pot up rooted strawberry runners