For the best hanging baskets and pots remember to water daily and feed weekly.
- Summer baskets and pots can be put outside
- Summer baskets and pots must be watered daily and feed weekly
- Dead head flowers and roses regularly to prolong flowering period
- Spray roses for pests and diseases
- Stake tall growing perennials
- Continue to hoe borders to keep down weeds. Mulching borders will help keep down weeds and retain moisture.
- Dead head Rhododendrons and Azaleas once flowering has finished
- Dahlias and Begonias can be put outside
- Keep good air circulation in the greenhouse
- Tie in climbing plants and climbing roses