Spruce up those lawns with a quick acting summer feed.
- In dry weather raise the blade of the mower when cutting the lawn
- Lift spring bulbs if required
- Use fruit cage net to protect fruit from the birds
- Harvest onions and shallots
- Dead head and tidy rose bushes and apply rose fertiliser. Spray for pests and diseases.
- Continue sowing vegetables such as spinach, salad onion, lettuce and beetroot
- Lawns can be given a quick acting summer feed
- Courgettes can be picked before they become marrows
- Many shrubs can be propagated by layering
- Continue to dead head, water and feed hanging baskets and pots